Are you concerned about your belly fat? Haven’t yet found any flexible way to burn belly fat? Then, the treadmill can be a perfect option for you.
Running on a treadmill not only helps to reduce belly fat but also works as a cardio exercise.
Besides, it also helps burn calorie. In this article, we are going to help you with how the treadmill burns belly fat and how it works.
Benefits of running on a treadmill:
For home workouts, treadmill exercise is one of the best exercises for pausing your weight gain. Normally, it is better to work out for 30 minutes on a treadmill. You can do more than this, but not at an extreme level. Running on a treadmill is not only better for reducing belly fat, but also reduces extra body fat from your whole body. More benefits you will find below:
- Make muscles and increase bone density:
When you reduce your extra weight by walking on a treadmill, your muscles will strengthen. And it will also help to increase the bone density of your body.
- Finding motivation:
When you do work out, then your mental health gets a new spirit. It refreshes your muscles. And this thing helps you to find motivation for any kind of work.
- Helps to maintain diabetes:
For people who are having level 2 type diabetes, the treadmill is a blessing. Because to control your insulin level and visceral fat you have to maintain a proper diet and workout. But sometimes, you can’t make time to go to the gym. That’s why the treadmill is very much beneficial for diabetes patients.
The ways of burning belly fat with a treadmill:
People who are gaining extra weight always worry about how to burn fat. But also you need to point out your fat burning zone as like if you want to reduce abdominal fat or arm fat etc.
are going to discuss here very simple ways of burning calories in your belly with a treadmill that helps help you a lot:
- Adding intensity to your treadmill:
You are walking normally on a treadmill or at the same speed. Sometimes it can’t give you a positive result. That’s why you need to follow high intensity interval training (HIIT). The hiit workout will help you to burn your fat easily. For this routine
- At first, run or jog at a medium speed for 30/seconds to one minute.
- Next, walk at a medium speed for one to three minutes.
- Repeat this circle for your 30 minutes of exercise.
- Maintaining a routine:
When you are always following the same workout routine, you will feel boredom. That’s why sometimes you need change. When you are doing a hiit treadmill workout one day, the next day you do normal jogging and running. And also, maintaining the same routine can cause any kind of injury.
- Adding hills
You can add hills to your treadmill for better exercise. Besides, it increases calorie burn. It also increases the strength of your muscles and decreases your body weight. For this you need to sequence your treadmill like this:
- First, for this strength training, you need to set the treadmill in a flat position.
- Then walk at the speed of 2 mph for 5 minutes. By doing this, your body will warm up.
- Secondly, walk at the speed of 4 mph for 5 minutes.
- After that, increase your incline by one percent and do the circle.
- When you are going to reach at 8 or 10 mph, then decrease the incline by one percent.
- Then lastly, walk at 2 mph for 5 minutes to cool down.
We believe that you were tensed about how to lose belly fat. But we ensure that now you know much about fat loss. By doing this aerobic exercise, weight loss is very simple.
We hope that you really love our article. Please let us know what you want to know next. Till then, stay tuned with us.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which one will be the best treadmill workout for a cardio workout?
You need to maintain this sequence of treadmill training for a cardio workout:
- 3 minutes of hard jogging and a 1-minute walk
- 2 minutes of hard jogging and a 1-minute walk
- 1 minute of hard jogging and a 1-minute walk
This will also help to lessen fewer calories.
- What will be my heart while doing treadmill physical activity?
If you are a person of age 40, then your maximum heart rate will be 180 bpm. And 220 bpm is too high for treadmill burn.